Monday 13 December 2010

Evaluation of film trailers.

Conventions that need to be included in my trailer
  1. To set the location of the production I will use an establishing shot
  2. The production company will be shown at the beginning of my trailer
  3. The trailer will start off by building up tension and setting the conflicts of the film. Moreover the fade in and fade out tool is used to show the different shots. Then when the trailer hits the halfway point there will be different clips which are full of action; this sets the genre and makes it look like there are a lot of things going on and the film is not boring.
  4. When showing clips of action, the pace between the cuts should become faster.
  5. The music that I will use will be intense yet mellow to begin within, but when the action begins I will include fast and up beat music.
  6. In order for the actors to imitate their stereotypes I will supply them with appropriate clothing.
  7. The actors are introduced towards the end of the trailer, using text.
  8. To end the trailer the credits will be shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment